- Amount Per Serving
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz) contains:
- iron (as iron ferric pyrophosphate)15 mg
- CranBlue proprietary blend30 mg
- providing cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, maltodextrin, natural pomegranate with other natural flavors, rapeseed lecithin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
- SunActive® Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Shake well before use.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
servings per container: 24
- 1 teaspoon, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Highly bioavailable form of iron‡
- Helps transport oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
Pure Encapsulations Iron dietary supplement is a liquid formula that is an highly bioavailable form of iron. Iron dietary supplement supports hemoglobin and myoglobin function.‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡