Liposomal Glutathione (30, 60 caps) Free shipping
√ Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form*
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion*
√ Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis*
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation*
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health*
√ Supports liver health and detoxification*
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver*
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification*
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status*
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form*
- Supports liver health and detoxification*
Liposomal Glutathione is an antioxidant formula designed to protect and support cellular function. Liposomal Glutathione also offers antioxidant support for liver tissue and protection.*
- Amount Per Serving
- each softgel capsule contains:
- BioGlute™375 mg.
- proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids
- Setria® glutathione250 mg.
- phospholipid complex125 mg.
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide), extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate
- Contains soy
- 1 softgel capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.